Orquestra Sauvignon Blanc, Spain€4.50 / €17.00
- Light straw colour with green shades and an intense tropical fruit bouquet with notes of fresh grass. A clean refreshing wine with lively pineapple flavours and a zesty finish.
Urmeneta Sauvignon Blanc, Chile€5.25 / €19.95
- A pale golden wine. Aromas of pear and lime with a herbaceous undercurrent. A crisp, dry white with gooseberry and lime freshness on the palate. Zingy acidity balances well with sweet fruit flavours.
De Paolo Pinot Grigio, Italy€5.75 / €23.00
- Pale straw in color. This medium bodied white displays fruit aromas of white-peach, pear and and citrus fruits. Delicate tropical fruit flavors of pineapples with some lime zest and followed by a crisp, clean finish. Crisp, well-balanced, and impeccably fresh.
Reserve De L’aube White, France€24.00
- Golden in colour. Aromas of citrus and stone fruits. On the palate there are fully rounded flavours of peach, apricots and violets with great minerality. Lively, crisp and refreshing with a gentle spicy finish.
Peter & Peter Riesling, Germany€26.50
- This has the fresh lime tinged zap you expect of a good Riesling but also a soft apple character and mouthwatering acidity that makes it dangerously drinkable. Dry and fresh, apple and citrus fruit flavours, counter balanced crisp acidity.
Bouchard Aine et Fils Macon Lugny, France€28.00
- Flowery, fruity aromas with notes of citrus fruits, mint and honeysuckle. Exotic, even spicy scents. Well- balanced. The dominant notes are reminiscent of grass and flowers. Dry, light, lively, charming and fresh.
- A mineral style of Albariño with restrained fruit on the nose but very expressive on the palate. Long and concentrated in the palate full of apple fruit flavours. Ful bodis with a round finish. Very classy style of Albariño.
Maui Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand€33.00
- Pale straw green in colour with brilliant clarity. A zesty and aromatic wine with lots of lively fruit characters. A concentration of assertive passion fruit and tropical fruit flavours with an abundant bouquet, it is a wine that is always crisp, elegant and refreshing.
Orquestra Tempranillo, Spain€4.50 / €17.00
- Deep red colour with purple tones. Aromas of red and black berries, with a hint of violet. Concentrated black fruits flavours, with a perfect balance of fruit and tannins and a touch of toasted oak.
Urmeneta Merlot, Chile€5.25 / €19.95
- Intense red with violet tones. Aromas that recall fresh soft black fruit.On the palate it’s well balanced with a pleasant finish. A pronounced fruity richness, soft and round with excellent flavours that give it a full body. Very gentle tannins.
The StoneWalker Cabernet Sauvignon, South Africa€5.75/€22.00
- Medium depth ruby with a bright slightly lighter strawberry rim. Smooth and supple entry with intense juicy red and black berry fruit flavours that are in perfect harmony with the well defined yet restrained ripe tannins and well integrated wood.
Reserve De L’aube Red, France€24.00
- A crimson red in colour. On the nose a wide range of spicy, oaked aromas, complemented by notes of berries. In the mouth, the structure is very delicate with juicy black and red brambly fruits and a soft round finish.
Barone Philippe de Rothschild Pinot Noir, France€25.00
- A rich, well-developed nose, full of fruit, dominated by black cherry mingled with refined and delicate violet scents. Round and full on the palate, it combines a well-integrated structure of silky tannins with expressive fruit – wild strawberries accompanied by distinct but discreet mineral notes.
Vina Morance Pionero Cabernet Sauvignon, Chile€26.00
- Violet-red wine, intense, with highlights of ruby, brings elegant aromas of ripe red fruit, plum, vanilla and preserves. It is juicy, with a lot of fruit, spices, chocolate and caramel. It has very good structure and body, with long persistence and broad tannins.
Wakefield Shiraz, Australia€27.00
- Medium to full-bodied with a soft mid-palate and supple tannins. It has a well balanced structure with great texture, good length and lashings of fruit on the finish. The nose shows classic aromas of stewed plum, blackberry and violets and the palate is inviting, filled with ground coffee, vanilla and clove characters mingling with ripe blackcurrant fruit
Twiggy Montepulciano, Italy€€28.00
- Intense ruby red colour with violet nuances; intense, characteristic bouquet of the primary grape aromas; fruity component, full-bodied and robust, well-balanced with tannin and oak Features.
Marques de Caceres Excellens, Spain€28.50
- Excellens has an intense ruby red colour. Attractive bouquet of raspberries and strawberries with a hint of soft spice from ageing in oak. Rich in the mouth with ripe tannins that highlight its structure and elegance. A wine with character.
Catena Malbec, Argentina€32.00
- Intense aromatics with rich concentrated flavours and a soft generous texture, with notes of violets and lavender, and touches of vanilla and spice. The palate begins with black cherry fruits and has a generous texture.
Marquis de Goulaine Jean Sablenay Rosé D’Anjou€23.0
- An expressive nose with floral and fruity notes. On taste, round and lively, with intense and lasting aromas
SPARKLING WINES & CHAMPAGNE
Serena Prosecco Frizzante€25.00
- This is a light mildly sparkling Prosecco with lovely fruit concentration and floral aromas, a pretty pale lemon colour, the wine is fruit led with citrus and delicate apple flavours on the palate. Medium bodied and well balanced, with a gentle mousse .
Louis Roederer Brut Premier€72.50
- Brut Premier embodies the Louis Roederer house style, gracefully blending the old and new. Made from reserve wines, it allies the freshness of youth with the roundness and vinosity of mature wine. This is structured, expansive Champagne with a smooth attack and a modern, powerful style with no loss of finesse.