Marquise De Goulaine Sauvignon Blanc,France€28.00
- It has intense aromas of goose berries and freshly cut grass.Fresh and vibrant in the mouth with zingy acidity and leafy hints coming through on the finish.
Bouchard Aine Et Fils Chardonnay, France€30.00
- A complex and expressive nose with scents of flowers and fresh fruit, enhanced by light toasty and honey notes.
Boschendal 1685 Chenin blanc, Chile€7.50/€24.00
- Tropicial fruit aromas of ripe mango and pineapple followed by white peach and elegant hint of lime citrus
Urmeneta Sauvignon Blanc, Chile€7.90/€25.00
- A pale golden wine. Aromas of pear and lime with a herbaceous undercurrent. A crisp dry white with gooseberry and lime freshness on the palate. Zingy acidity balances well with sweet fruit flavour
De Paolo Pinot Grigio, Italy€8.50/€31.00
- Pale straw in colour. This medium bodied white display fruit aromas of white-peach, pear and citrus fruit. Delicate tropical fruit flavors of pineapples with some lime zest and followed by a crisp, clean finish. Crisp , well balanced and impeccably fresh
Tommasi Lugana, Italy€31.00
- Moon yellow in colour. Tropical fruits, white flowers and spicy aromas. A medium bodied, clean and spicy white highlighted by delicious hints of tropical fruit with a clean and crisp finish..
Louis jadot Macon Lugny, France€49.90
- Light ,sprightly and easy to drink, this dry wine shows white flower and apple aromas,with a note of lemon.
Cuatro Rayas Organic Verdejo, Spain€31.00
- Intense lemon zest and minerals on the nose with ripen apple and peach notes. Energetic melange of fruits and minerals and finishes clean, brisk and refreshingly bitter.
O Fillo De Condesa Albarino, Spain€40.00
- Honeysuckle, lemon rind, apricot and peach aromas mix with hint of orange blossom, cashew and ginger. The palate is rich, textured and harmonious resulting in a luscious wine with layers of spice, citrus and apricot
Tikki Sauvignon Blanc, New Land€39.90
- Fresh, citric, intense and fruity mouth. Elegant, slightly bitter finish.
Marquis De Goulaine, France€28.00
- This wine is packed full of ripe blacberry and plum aromas with delicate hints of spice and crushed black pepper. The palate is succulent, soft and fruity, beautifully balanced by velvet-textered tannins as the key to its charm. Ideal to combine with pasta and white meat
Urmeneta Merlot, Chile€7.90/€25.00
- Intense red with violet tones. Aromas that recall fresh soft black fruit.On the palate it’s well balanced with a pleasant finish. A pronounced fruity richness, soft and round with excellent flavours that give it a full body. Very gentle tannins.
La Villette Cabernet sauvignon, France€7.50/23.00
- An easy-drinking light-bodied red wine offering delicious juicy fruit flavours.
Alegro Crianza, Spain€30.00
- Expressive tropical aromas tinged with capsicum open up to attractive Cape gooseberry, grapefruit and pineapple fruit flavors balanced by a lively but gentle coated acidity that follows through to a beautifully fresh finish of pleasing length.
Emilio Moro , Spain€40.00
- A tasty and appetizing ensemble which, on the palate shows us its vacation as an expressive and intense wine but with a well-developed structure.
Argento Malbec, Argentina€8.90/30.00
- Deep opaque violet colours. The wine has an intense and complete nose with ripe black fruits, spice and a touch of violets. The mouth feel is supple with black cherry and cassis flavors. The finish is long and persistent with soft tannins.
- Intense nose of peach, pear, banana and apple -like scent, a blend of citrus and floral sensations and a hint of accacia and wisteria. Mellow and full bodied , yet dry. Thanks to its refreshing character and persistent bubbles
SPARKLING WINES & CHAMPAGNE
Sacchetto Prosecco Rose€11.00
- This is a light mildly sparkling Prosecco with lovely fruit concentration and floral aromas, a pretty pale lemon colour, the wine is fruit led with citrus and delicate apple flavours on the palate. Medium bodied and well balanced, with a gentle mousse .
- Brut Premier embodies the Louis Roederer house style, gracefully blending the old and new. Made from reserve wines, it allies the freshness of youth with the roundness and vinosity of mature wine. This is structured, expansive Champagne with a smooth attack and a modern, powerful style with no loss of finesse.